Updated: March 23, 2021
What information we collect
Information you provide to us when you visit our Website(s) or otherwise which may include, but is not limited to: när du besöker våra webbplatser eller på andra sätt. Det kan omfattanot limited to:
- IP addresses
- Cookies and Usage data
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Company details
- Browser version
- Screen resolution
- Device type
- Time on page
- Referring/exit pages
- Files viewed on the website
- Interactions with player and/or clickstream data.
When we collect information
- When you contact Quickchannel, we collect information you provide such as your name, email address and telephone number in order to facilitate further contact with you.
- When you sign up for whitepapers, case studies, newsletters or webinars, we collect information you provide such as your name and contact information. When receiving communication from us, we may track opening rates, visits to the Website etc.
How we collect personal data
- Through your internet browser. Certain information is collected by most websites listed above.
- By aggregating information. We may aggregate and use certain information.
Who we share personal data with
- Performance/analytics: these technologies tell us how customers use our sites and provide information to help us improve the website and your browsing experience.
- Marketing: these technologies help us decide which products, services and offers may be relevant for you. appar We use this data to customise the marketing content you see on websites, apps and social media. They also help us understand the performance of our marketing activities. These technologies are set by us or our carefully selected third parties.
- Government agencies or other authorised bodies where permitted or required by law.
- Any successor to all or part of our business.
Personal data are stored only until the purpose has been met for which they were shared with Quickchannel. We may retain personal data for longer periods if the customer consents or if required by law.
Use of data collected
We use the collected data for various purposes:
- Toprovide and maintain our Site
- Tonotify you about changes to our Site and changes in our offering.
- You allow you to participate in interactive features of our Site when you choose to do so.
- Toprovide customer support.
- Togather analysis or valuable information so that we can improve our Site.
- Tomonitor the usage of our Site.
- Detect,prevent and address technical issues.
- Toimprove the in browsing experience on our Site with personalised content.
- Toprovide you with news, special offers and general information about other goods, services and events which we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about, unless you have opted not to receive such information.
- Tocreate lookalike audiences within social networks to enable us to advertise our services, or to create anonymised high-level research on marketing trends
Cookies are files with small amounts of data which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your device. Tracking technologies also used are beacons, tags, and scripts to collect and track information and to improve and analyze our Site.
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some parts and features of our Site.
Examples of Cookies we use:
- Session Cookies. We use Session Cookies to operate our Site.
- Preference Cookies. We use Preference Cookies to remember your preferences and various settings.
- Security Cookies. We use Security Cookies for security purposes.
Third Party Websites
111 31 Stockholm
© Quickchannel 2020